|Location:||North Manchester, IN|
|Salary Range:||Please see description|
|Benefits:||Competitive Benefits |
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||Peabody Retirement Community is now accepting applicants for our CNA class. Candidates, if selected, are given the opportunity to earn their Certified Nurses Aide through the Indiana State Department of Health guidelines.|
All candidates must meet the minimum essential duties of our Resident Services Coordinator position, although acceptance into the class does not guarantee employment upon successful completion. Please note: although we will make every effort to meet your needs, a particular shift is not guaranteed upon completion of the course.
All candidates must pay the $250 fee for the class prior to the first day of class plus a $75 fee for the test. This will be reimbursed upon successful completion of the class.
Please see the "Duties" section for more information on the Resident Services Coordinator (CNA) position.
|Duties:||The CNA is responsible for providing assigned residents with daily nursing, recreational and environmental care and services in accordance with established care procedures and as may be directed by the Clinical Staff Nurse and/or Nursing Service Manager. These provided services will enhance and meet the social, emotional, physical, intellectual, spiritual and vocational needs of each resident.|
• Performing resident personal services, including hygiene, nutrition, ambulation, etc. and document as such using Caretracker.
• Assisting residents with recreation activities
• Maintaining a safe and hazard free environment
• Observing and reporting all care issues and concerns
• Communicating and working together cohesively with assigned team members
• Attending all in-services and meetings as required
• Maintaining confidentiality of all residents
• Performing other duties as required
All CNA's must meet the following requirements:
• Current State of Indiana Nursing Assistant Certification
• Able to deal tactfully with employees, residents, families, visitors, government agencies and the general public
• Able to push, pull and move minimum of 50 lbs.