|Location:||North Manchester, IN|
|Salary Range:||Depends on Experience|
|Description:||The Housekeeper is responsible for providing a clean, safe environment for residents, guests and employees. To provide high quality service in a cheerful, timely manner and by positive communications and cooperation with other departments to attain goals. |
|Duties:||• Follow applicable cleaning schedule to maintain a safe and healthy environment for all residents|
• Remove hazardous items immediately and respond to spills per policy
• Keep all Peabody areas clean and tidy at all times
• Ensure compliance with infection control techniques, including handwashing, proper handling of hazardous material, etc.
• Attend all meetings and in-services as required
• If C.N.A. certified, provide care to residents when necessary
• Other duties as assigned
|Qualifications:||• Able to deal tactfully with employees, residents, families, visitors, government agencies and the general public|
• High school diploma or GED preferred
• C.N.A. license or open to pursuing certification is preferred
• Able to lift, push, pull and move equipment and supplies weighing at least 50 lbs.
• Able to walk, bend, stretch, stoop and pull
Peabody Retirement Community is an Equal Opportunity Employer.